Romantic Antigua: Blue Waters Resort
About This Offer
Antigua reportedly has 365 beaches, but in the case of family-run Blue Waters resort, you really don't need more than two to enjoy the clear, warm waters. One of the island's longest-running resorts, this award-winning property promises idyllic relaxation when you book this five-night package in a Superior Hillside Room, Deluxe Beachfront Room, or ultra-luxurious Cove Suite, each with its own breath-taking views over the secluded cove.
Kickstart your relaxation with $300 of credit at the year-old spa, a cliff-top sanctuary offering soothing treatments in breath-taking surroundings. Swim in the ocean or any of the seven pools (four of which are just for those in the Cove Suites), dine at one of the three restaurants, and sip tropical cocktails from the three bars. If five days of pure rejuvenation is too much for you, not to worry: the resort also offers all kinds of watersports, from kayaking to snorkeling, and can organize excursions like horseback riding and deep sea fishing.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: Aug 3-Nov 15, 2012.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: Sept 9-29,2012)
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- Offer includes all taxes
Max occupany-Superior Hillside room 2 adults and 1 child, Deluxe Beachfront- 2 adults and 1 child, Cove Suite- 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children child age 11 and under
All Inclusive rate for the third adult is $295 per night and the child rate is $162 per night when sharing with 2 adults
About The Location
With numerous prestigious awards from both Condé Nast Johansens and the World Travel Awards, Blue Waters is confirmed as one of Antigua's top resorts. Its secluded location on Soldiers Bay - far from the hustle and bustle of major tourist spots but only 15 minutes from the international airport in St. John's - only makes it more desirable and idyllic. Taxis from the airport are approximately $20 each way.
"The warm and friendly atmosphere and excellent service ensures a relaxing stay where each of the beautiful guest rooms has cool terracotta tile flooring and sea or garden views." -Condé Nast Johansens
"A well-heeled Brit crowd goes barefoot at this swank yet understated seaside retreat." -Fodor's
"Great hotel, great staff, great food, great location. Would recommend to couples who want to taste a little bit of paradise at least once in their lives." -m j, London, England, TripAdvisor
What You Get
- Five-night stay for two in a Superior Hillside Room, Deluxe Beachfront Room, OR Cove Suite, tax included
- Daily breakfast
- $300 spa credit
Why It's Great
- Two semi-private beaches
- Brand new spa
- Secluded oceanfront location 15 minutes from St. Johns
- Award-winning service and decor