Sugar & Salt Body Scrub at Destiny Beauty & Wellness Day Spa, Midtown East
About This Offer
Think of it as a spring cleaning session for your skin.
Destiny Spa, a European-style boutique and Spafinder favorite, is offering their 45-minute Sugar & Salt Body Scrub for over 50-percent off. This age-old exfoliation treatment uses the abrasiveness of sugar and salt crystals to reboot your skin. It removes the superficial, dead layers of grime and build-up with a gentle exfoliating action that stimulates circulation, enhances blood flow, helps release toxins and boosts the regeneration of new cells.
After hydration with luxe French Guinot skincare products, you’ll immediately feel the difference in your smooth, soft skin that glows with good health. Whether you grab a lunch-hour session or make it the focus of a Midtown shopping afternoon, we can't think of a better way to please your body, your sanity, and your wallet.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Voucher valid until December 21, 2012.
- Services are by appointment only; based on availability. 24-hour cancellation or voucher is forfeited.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- For full terms and conditions, please visit http://now.spafinder.com/terms
About The Location
Located in Midtown East, just steps from Bloomingdale's, Destiny Beauty and Wellness Day Spa is owned by Linda Orhun, an experienced Reiki healer who oversees all treatments. With a focus on body contouring, firming procedures and effective anti-aging treatments, the spa's European approach includes exclusive use of Guinot skincare lotions from France to help clients enjoy a full range of wellness treatments. Massage, threading, waxing, and classic manicures and pedicures are also available.
"Linda was gorgeous, personable and had so much attention to details... She is a healer and a true gem... The spa is a vision of serenity.. The staff is nothing but kind, warm and hands ON... the facials are fantastic ... " —StaceyJane, Citysearch
"If you want an amazing respite from the bustle of the City's Upper East Side, this is the place to go… I got complements on my skin for days afterwards…The staff is friendly, and the owner offers her calming presence and special touch to make the experience even more special." —Rhollis, Citysearch
"From start to finish the experience was heaven - my mom even wanted to come back to town just to get another facial!" Laura M., New York, NY -- Yelp
What You Get
- 45-minute Sugar & Salt Body Scrub
- Guinot product sample to go
- Discount towards future spa treatments
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and water
Why It's Great
- Owner Linda Orhun's noticeable personal touch
- Professional, friendly staff
- Unwind during a lunch break or between appointments at this Midtown East oasis
- Ultra-luxe Guinot skincare products from France