Spa and Fitness Retreat, Mountain Top Inn & Resort, Near Killington, Vermont
About This Offer
Mountain Top Inn & Resort's breathtaking setting amongst central Vermont's Green Mountain National Forest is the first step on your journey to bliss. Settle into a Classic Lodge guest room, where you'll be spending four nights, and prepare to let go.
Enjoy two custom, muscle-melting massages to loosen you up, and one session each (your pick, of course) of kayaking, yoga, Zumba, and water aerobics to get you energized and connected. Your taste buds will get equal time with a dinner cooking class from Mountain Top’s Chef Casey. His “Vermont Fresh” approach will guide you to preparing (and demolishing) a three-course menu. In fact, all of his delicious meals are included in your stay (breakfast, lunch, dinner), including afternoon refreshments.
For just $850 we can’t think of a better prescription for your mind, body, and soul. It’s just an additional $550 to include a travel companion, with the same benefits. So pack your bags and prepare to vacation. Relief is a click away.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates for offered periods for package retreat: 9/24-9/28, 10/15-10/19
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 1 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- 9% state tax and 15% resort fee due at checkout.
About The Location
Large Douglas fir beams and a sweeping silo staircase are just a few of the classic features that complement Mountain Top Inn & Resort's historic charm. Located in Chittenden, Vermont (11 miles from Killington), and set on 350 acres with prime, breathtaking views of the sparkling lake and mountain peaks, the resort offers a four-season draw, with the best of outdoor activities—from horseback riding, tennis, private beach, and fabulous hiking trails, to indoor escapes like yoga, massage therapy, and fresh, local cuisine. The Inn offers contemporary cuisine at its Highlands Dining Room and an award-winning wine list that has garnered the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Casual fare is available in the Highlands Tavern and outdoors on The Terrace. Situated close to the shopping of historic Woodstock and the famed Quechee Gorge, the resort is also near the Simon Pearce glass-blowing mill, which offers visitors a unique experience.
“Overall, it was a great experience. The lodge was beautiful, the dinners were absolutely wonderful.” —Sactorose, Orangevale, TripAdvisor
This is a stress-free place, casually elegant, and the food is great! I highly recommend this unique, one-of-a kind property. The gorgeous Lago Vista suite--the view was incredible!” —Jennifer B., Arlington, VA, TripAdvisor
“From the moment we arrived we felt at home—the hotel is warm and comfortable with beautiful decor and incredible views. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating throughout our stay and the food was to die for!!” —CaitskillsTraveler, Catskill Mountains, NY, TripAdvisor
What You Get
- Four nights in Classic Lodge accommodations
- Two custom massages
- One fitness session each of Zumba, kayak, yoga, water aerobics
- Delicious, healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner, and afternoon refreshments PLUS a cooking class for dinner, which includes a three-course menu
Why It's Great
- They say you can’t live in the view—this proves you can
- An incredible deal to reboot and renew in beautiful surroundings
- Mountain Top Inn & Resort's extensive massage therapy menu
- Close to historic Woodstock and Manchester, VT and the Simon Pearce glassblowing facility