Bucolic Relaxation and Rejuvenation at Illinois' Award-Winning Heartland Spa & Fitness Resort
About This Offer
You need a restorative getaway. How does one of the best spas in America sound? Spend a day or a few at the Heartland Spa and Fitness Resort, outside Chicago, with these two different packages that both guarantee you'll leave refreshed and renewed.
Opt for the indulgent full day of pampering, which includes a mani/pedi, your choice of a facial or massage, unlimited access to the spa's incredible facilities and a delicious and healthy lunch and snacks, straight from Heartland's top-notch kitchen. The day could be filled with activities — like yoga, circuit training, Zumba, inspiring wellness talks and so much more — or spent doing nothing at all. Stroll or go bike riding around the bucolic 32 acres, go fishing in the fully-stocked lake, or meditate at one of the property's scenic, dedicated spots. At the end of the day, you won't want to leave.
If you have more time, choose the $200 gift card for just $20, which you can use toward a one-, two- three or five-night stay at this full-service wellness retreat. To give you an idea of how far this will get you, single-night stays start at $399, and include an $80 spa credit.
Whichever you choose, this mini-vacation will restore and refresh you on a whole new level. Take a friend, sister, or your mother to treat them to a truly restorative getaway.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: date from purchase until 12/31/2012.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 1 voucher per user per visit, 3 voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Vouchers may not be combined
- Max occupancy for each room is 2.
- Children 16 and older are allowed. Children under 16 years old are not allowed.
About The Location
Heartland Spa and Fitness Resort is located on a former dairy farm 90 miles south of Chicago. The 32-acre picturesque property is considered one of the finest resorts in the Midwest. In fact, in 2011, Spas of America ranked it as their #1 Illinois Spa, their #2 Destination Spa, and #9 globally out of 800 Spas. It was also one of SpaFinder's "Pioneer Spa" for SpaFinder's 25th anniversary celebration.
Heartland offers cozy cottage charm while also providing a four-star cuisine, state-of-the-art equipment, and a full menu of spa treatments. Every week, there are events like guest speakers, a high ropes challenge adventure course, and fitness classes, ensuring that every minute is full of activity and every need or desire is met with excellence.
"This is the place to get away from it all. Located in the country on an old Diary farm property. The original buildings and house are the rooms and workout studio. It's a great place to relax and be healthy." -TravelinMonkee, Kansas City, TripAdvisor
"You can do as much or as little as you'd like but they definitely work to keep you healthy in a very positive way. I would definitely go back. The spa and salon and fitness instructors were worth it! " -Lauren Z, Indianapolis, Indiana, TripAdvisor
"I enjoyed my stay at the Heartland and am very much looking forward to a return visit. The classes/talks offered are beneficial to people of all ages and the staff really takes time to answer questions. The food is delicious and healthy, and the kitchen is more than willing to accommodate dietary needs." -Laura R., Aurora, Illinois, TripAdvisor
What You Get
Day of Pampering with:
- Choice of facial or massage
- Access to all facilities, gym, classes, etc.
- Lunch & snacks
- $200 gift card toward a one-, two- three or five-night stay for $20
Why It's Great
- Enjoy one of the premiere spas in the Midwest and the country
- Limitless choices on what to do—lectures, classes, or spending time outdoors
- A full menu of spa treatments to choose from
- Unplug in a welcoming, unpretentious, and nurturing environment, just a few hours away from bustling Chicago