Active Michigan Escape: Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa
About This Offer
Take a well-deserved break with a night at Crystal Mountain Resort and Spa. Popular with families and couples alike, this sprawling property has something for everyone.
Relax with a $50 spa credit and 20-percent discount on all Crystal Spa treatments. Explore the surrounding natural area with two 2-hour bike rentals, 18 holes of golf on either of the resort's two championship courses and wind down at the end of the day at a family bonfire. Continue your active lifestyle with daily admission to the Peak Fitness Center, complete with an indoor pool and hot tub, and fitness classes. Enjoy yourself at the outdoor one-acre water park and take advantage of free admission to the impressive Michigan Legacy Art Park.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: Aug 23, 26-28, 31; Sep 3-4, 6, 9-12, 15-17, 21, 23-27, 30; Oct 1, 9-18, 21-31, 2012
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: Aug 24-25, 29-30, Sep 1-2, 5, 7-8, 13-14, 18-20, 22, 28-29; Oct 2-8, 19-20, 2012)
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 4 voucher(s) per user, 4 voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- 8% taxes and $10 service fee are not included
About The Location
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort recognized as one of Conde Nast Traveler's 50 Best Places to Ski and Stay in North America (2011), Top 25 Golf Schools in America by Golf magazine, Spa magazine’s Best Midwest Spas for three years running, and named among the Detroit Free Press' 16 Green Leaders in Michigan. Located in northwest lower-Michigan, a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes, the resort features downhill and cross-country skiing, Michigan Legacy Art Park, golf, alpine slide, water park, lodging, dining, countless year-round outdoor activities and kids programs, an IACC-approved conference center, weddings, real estate and Crystal Spa.
"This is our 6th year staying at Crystal Mountain for a family vacation. We love it! There is so much to do for the entire family." -Markwink, TripAdvisor
"We ate at the on-site restaurant "The Thistle" The food was excellent, from the scottish eggs to the hamburgers." -Michiganmama72, Richmond, Michigan, TripAdvisor
"This was our second annual trip to Crystal Mountain. It's an awesome resort for a weekend get-away. I would highly recommend it to couples or families. The resort offers a lot of different activities, including 2 beautiful golf courses." -HoosierGrandma6, Elkhart, Indiana, TripAdvisor
What You Get
- One night of lodging in standard hotel accommodations
- 18 holes of golf with cart on either course
- Two 2-hour bike rentals
- $50 spa credit
- 20% off all spa services
- Daily admission to the Peak Fitness Center
- Daily admission to the outdoor water park (open weekends after Labor Day)
- Daily admission to the Michigan Legacy Art Park
Why It's Great
- Perfect for a couple or bring the entire family
- Excellent activities in the summer and winter
- Be pampered with a full spa menu
- Never a dull moment with all these activities