Award-Winning Arizona Retreat: Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa
About This Offer
If Beyonce & Jay-Z honeymoon at a spa resort, you can trust it to be a truly idyllic escape. But we wouldn't even need them to tell us to go to the award-winning Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa outside Scottsdale, Arizona. This swanky, exclusive property — considered one of the best in the world — has been the haunt of tastemakers since the 1950s. With this offer, experience the romance, beauty, and fabulous amenities of this legendary retreat.
Begin each day with breakfast for two in the scenic elements restaurant, or overlooking the red mountains from the privacy of your casita. Spend the rest of your days just savoring the relaxation and rejuvenation, lounging by the pool and taking advantage of your full access to the Asian-inspired Sanctuary Spa, including fitness classes in the movement studio.
Two days not long enough? Combine this offer to extend your stay for the ultimate desert spa escape.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: August 16, 2012- September 30,2012.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: September 23 & 24, 2012)
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 3 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- Tax and gratuities are not included
- Resort fee is included
- Max occupancy for each room is 4.
About The Location
The award-winning Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa in Scottsdale is the definition of luxury. Multi-level architecture and modern design blend seamlessly into the desert landscape, showcasing 53 acres of spectacular views. The resort's Asian-inspired Sanctuary Spa; state-of-the-art fitness center and movement studio where visitors can take classes such as Pilates, yoga and meditation; gourmet cuisine from Food Network star and Executive Chef Beau MacMillan; and amenities, including championship tennis courts, has placed it best in class. Awards include Conde Nast Traveler “World’s Best Places to Stay” Gold List (2002-2012) and “Top 100 Resort Spas – U.S. Mainland” Spa Poll, 2012, and Travel + Leisure's “500 World’s Best Hotels – Continental U.S. & Canada” (2008-2010). And the resort was recently nominated as a Four-Star Spa for the third year on Forbes Travel Guide’s 2012 Four-Star awards spas.
"This is probably one of the nicest hotels I have ever been too." —KristinG, Nashville, TN, Yelp
“This place is absolutely to die for … As a professional traveler, this place is top of the pops. If you are headed to the Phoenix area, this place is a must try.” —Meg M, San Diego, CA
“The land of 'yes.' Make any request and it will be done. Killer infinity pool. Amazing view. Lovely rooms. One of my all time favorite hotels.” —Sarah K,, Phoenix, AZ
What You Get
- Two nights in a Spa Casita
- Choice of one 60-minute Sanctuary Spa massage or facial
- Daily breakfast for two
Full access to Sanctuary spa amenities, including movement studio, fitness classes and resort pool
- Resort fee included
- Free WIFI & complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary valet parking
Why It's Great
- Soak in the views—literally—from your Spa Casita outdoor tub
- Elements restaurant with cuisine by Iron Chef winner Beau MacMillan
- Nooks in which to retreat, including meditation garden with reflecting pond and Watsu pool
- Outstanding service focused exclusively on 100% guest satisfaction