Ultimate Arizona Spa Day Getaway at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa
About This Offer
If Beyonce & Jay-Z honeymoon at a spa resort, you can trust it to be a truly idyllic escape. But we wouldn't even need them to tell us to go to the award-winning Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa outside Scottsdale, Arizona. This swanky, exclusive property — considered one of the best in the world — has been the haunt of tastemakers since the 1950s. With this offer, experience the romance, beauty, and fabulous amenities of this legendary retreat.
Enjoy lunch at the scenic elements restaurant, with cuisine by Food Network star Beau MacMillan. Spend the rest of your day just savoring the relaxation and rejuvenation, lounging by the pool and taking advantage of your full access to the Asian-inspired Sanctuary Spa, including fitness classes in the movement studio.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Voucher valid until September 30,2012.
- Services are by appointment only; based on availability. 24-hour cancellation or voucher is forfeited.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Limit 1 voucher per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Tax and gratuities are not included.
- Resort fee is included
- For full terms and conditions, please visit http://now.spafinder.com/terms
About The Location
The award-winning Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa in Scottsdale is the definition of luxury. Multi-level architecture and modern design blend seamlessly into the desert landscape, showcasing 53 acres of spectacular views. The resort's Asian-inspired Sanctuary Spa; state-of-the-art fitness center and movement studio where visitors can take classes such as Pilates, yoga and meditation; gourmet cuisine from Food Network star and Executive Chef Beau MacMillan; and amenities, including championship tennis courts, has placed it best in class. Awards include Conde Nast Traveler “World’s Best Places to Stay” Gold List (2002-2012) and “Top 100 Resort Spas – U.S. Mainland” Spa Poll, 2012, and Travel + Leisure's “500 World’s Best Hotels – Continental U.S. & Canada” (2008-2010). And the resort was recently nominated as a Four-Star Spa for the third year on Forbes Travel Guide’s 2012 Four-Star awards spas.
"This is probably one of the nicest hotels I have ever been too." —KristinG, Nashville, TN, Yelp
“This place is absolutely to die for … As a professional traveler, this place is top of the pops. If you are headed to the Phoenix area, this place is a must try.” —Meg M, San Diego, CA
“The land of 'yes.' Make any request and it will be done. Killer infinity pool. Amazing view. Lovely rooms. One of my all time favorite hotels.” —Sarah K,, Phoenix, AZ
What You Get
- Full day spa day
- One 60-minute Sanctuary Spa massage and facial
- A spa lunch
Full access to Sanctuary spa amenities, including movement studio, fitness classes and resort pool
- Free WIFI
- Complimentary valet parking
Why It's Great
- Soak in the views—literally—from the idyllic poolside
- Dine at elements restaurant with cuisine by Iron Chef winner Beau MacMillan
- Retreat to the meditation garden with its reflecting pond and Watsu pool
- Outstanding service focused exclusively on 100% guest satisfaction