Bucolic Upstate Getaway: The Catskills Bed & Breakfast
About This Offer
Bed & breakfasts are a dying breed. But head upstate a couple hours from New York City, into the picturesque Catskill Mountains, and you'll find this historic home restored to all its grandeur by two welcoming hosts eager to get to know you over the course of your two-night stay. Enjoy exceptional, home-cooked vegetarian meals by Lewis, get to know your fellow guests over dinner or on the veranda, go hiking and biking on the surrounding trails, and explore the art galleries and historic homes that dot the area.
Lest hiding out in a cozy B&B not be enough, The Catskills B&B also offers spa services, including the two massages that come included in both these offers. The B&B may be a dying art, but Lewis and Lilia have perfected it.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: February 21, 2012 - September 30, 2013.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: 3 day holiday weekends)
- 2 night stays in the entry level category are only for weekdays through December 31st and then can be redeemed at any time
- 72 house cancellation policy
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 1 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- 12% sales tax on purchase price is not included
- Rates are per room for 2 Adults, no additional people can be added to a room. Children under 16 are NOT allowed.
About The Location
Located in a 17-room Victorian home in the charmingly bucolic town of Stamford, New York, The Catskills is the quintessential bed & breakfast experience. Run by a quirky, welcoming couple, the B&B is more than just a place to stay. Use it as your base for exploring the area, or just relax and unwind amongst the picturesque scenery.
Drive up from NYC, an approximately three-hour trip, or from Boston, an approximately four-hour trip.
"My wife and I went here for a long weekend getaway. We had a very relaxing weekend and truly enjoyed our hosts and accommodations." –William A., Eatontown, NJ, Yelp
"The food was amazing. Our stay included breakfast and dinner each night we were there. Lewis is a great chef who comes up with absolutely amazing recipes. We aren't vegetarian, but the vegetarian meals were so delicious and satisfying." –Jamie D., Wethersfield, CT, Yelp
"There's plenty of things to do in the area (skiing and snow activities at Hunter Mountain, hiking, antiquing, etc), and there's several spa options available at the site such as massage, reflexology, and motivational counseling." –Thomas K., Rutherford, NJ, Yelp
What You Get
- Two-night stay for two
- Three meals (two breakfasts, one dinner with wine)
- Two half-hour massages
- Hiking guide
- Two-night stay in a Spa Suite
- Two one-hour massages
- Four meals (two breakfasts, two dinners with wine)
Why It's Great
- Restored Victorian home
- Located in the charming, historic town of Stamford in the scenic Catskills
- Excellent, home-cooked vegetarian cuisine
- Massages included