A Week on a Private Caribbean Island: Barefoot Cay Resort
About This Offer
Step onto the idyllic island of Roatan, protected from the Caribbean Sea by a magnificent reef, and let yourself relax. With this offer, spend seven nights here at the award-winning Barefoot Cay Resort – in either an Oceanview Studio Loft or a Two-Bedroom Oceanview Loft Suite – and slow down to the island pace. Explore the reef and surrounding azure waters with Barefoot Divers, the resort's five-star dive center, whose dive and snorkel equipment is included in your stay. Try your hand at deep-sea fishing, sea kayaking, or horseback riding along the beach. Explore the surrounding tropical area, including including ziplining, swimming with dolphins and day sailing excursions.
Or just lounge at the resort, relaxing by the pool or soaking up the sun on the pristine white beach. Take advantage of your $50 or $100 spa credit to get a massage or facial, either at the spa itself or in the privacy of your room. Try yoga in the over-water palapa, or just relax on your private balcony, looking out over the water. Be sure to dine poolside, or from the scenic Lookout Lounge, at the resort's restaurant – the food is considered the best in the area. And after seven days of all this relaxation, you'll wonder how you ever lived anywhere else.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: Launch- December 22, 2012.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: November 17-25)
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- Gratuities and Taxes not included.
- Max occupancy for Studio Loft is 2 people and two-bedroom Loft Suite is up to 4 people.
- A surcharge will be paid directly to the hotel for extra adult age 10 and up in a Studio Loft additional cost of $120/week and a Loft Suite- additional cost of $230/week
About The Location
Off the northern coast of Honduras, in the midst of the Caribbean Sea, sits the island of Roatan. Straddling a tiny private cay and a stretch of protected coastline, the Barefoot Cay Resort has quietly become the area's most luxurious and relaxing property. Whether you're looking for a low-key beach getaway or a tropical adventure, the friendly, helpful staff can guarantee you'll make the most of your stay.
Continental, Delta and American Airlines all offer direct flights to Roatan from major US cities, including Houston, Newark, Atlanta, and Miami. Airport transfers are included in your package. The included lodgings are located on the main island, as opposed to the cay, but private guest barges run back and forth between the two areas whenever you want.
"It is the closest you will come to a private beach on the Carribean for the price." –Michael V., TripAdvisor
"We went to Roatan for the snorkeling and the snorkeling was awesome. We snorkeled off the palapa in the cay sheltered by a reef. From the palapa the aquatic life was abundant... The snorkeling off the dive boat was incredible." –allendnd, TripAdvisor
"The staff was beyond accommodating, the food to die for and the setting was perfect for relaxation, the dive staff was beyond great" –Thomas S., TripAdvisor
What You Get
- Seven-night stay for two in an Oceanview Studio Loft
- $50 spa credit
- Seven-night stay for up to four in a Two-Bedroom Oceanview Loft Suite
- $100 spa credit
Why It's Great
- Week of tropical beachfront relaxation
- Airport transfers included
- Included rooms have full kitchens
- One of the best dive centers in the region