Idyllic Caribbean Island Escape at Palmetto Bay Plantation
About This Offer
Take a step out of the ordinary when you jet off to the idyllic Honduran island of Roatan for a four-night stay at this highly-acclaimed barefoot chic resort nestled miles away from anywhere on a quiet Caribbean beach. Feel like you're on your own private island when you and up to three guests step into your spacious Hibiscus Villa, with its vaulted ceilings, Balinese-inspired modern decor, full kitchen, and a veranda with views of both the ocean and flower-filled jungle. Enjoy daily breakfast for two at the relaxed restaurant, an island destination, and either stock up on supplies to cook on your way in from the airport or upgrade to a full meal plan for $45 per person per day. Don't miss out on the live music on Saturday evenings on the restaurant patio.
Spend hours lounging by the pool, or wandering along the beach, dipping your toes in the ocean. Take kayaks out to explore or plan a snorkeling or scuba diving trip through the on-site dive shop to visit such popular local sites as a nearby shipwreck. Indulge with an included massage, or coordinate an island excursion or rainforest canopy tour through the resort. On your honeymoon? Request a private, romantic dinner on the beach so you can revel in the beauty of it all. With a resort this laid-back and secluded, Roatan might as well be your own private island.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: Jan. 6 - April 30, 2013
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: Dec 22-Jan 5, 2013, Feb 16-23, 2013, Mar 23-Apr 6, 2013)
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- $20 Resort fee per villa per day and 16% tax collected at check out
- Max occupancy is 4+ not per room but villa
- If more than 2 people are in a villa breakfast will be charged at menu rates (meal plan available, pls inquire when you make you reservation)
About The Location
Off the northern coast of Honduras, in the midst of the Caribbean Sea, sits the island of Roatan. Located on 120 acres on a secluded bay, Palmetto Bay Plantation's 29 well-appointed Balinese-style villas look out towards a private beach protected by the world's second largest barrier reef. Whether you're looking for a low-key beach getaway or a tropical adventure, the friendly, helpful staff can guarantee you'll make the most of your stay.
The property is also popular with destination weddings, with capabilities for parties from four to 80 people.
Continental, Delta and American Airlines all offer direct flights to Roatan from major US cities, including Houston, Newark, Atlanta, and Miami. Airport transfers are included in your package.
"Situated on remote Roatan Island, 40 miles off the coast of Honduras, Palmetto Bay Plantation is an exclusive eco-friendly retreat in a destination that still feels undiscovered" –Travel + Leisure
"The grounds are beautifully kept with a nice jungle rustic decor. The beach side is plentiful with a enjoyable palapa [sic] stretching off the beach." –Justin S., Boston, TripAdvisor
"They have spectacular staff (kudos to Emily and Eric) with beautiful reefs for snorkeling/diving two minutes out. The villas are well equipped, clean, and very peaceful." –AnthonyPriv, El Salvador, TripAdvisor
What You Get
- Four-night stay in a Hibiscus Villa for up to four people
- Daily breakfast for two
- One massage
- Roundtrip airport transfers for two ($25 each way for each additional person)
- Free use of kayaks and pool
Why It's Great
- Spacious Hibiscus Villas can accommodate two couples or a family with kids
- Friday nights feature a local Garifuna dance performance and Honduran feast
- 29 villas and secluded location mean resort never feels crowded
- Driver will stop at grocery store en route to resort
- Private beach