Ultimate All-Inclusive Wellness Luxury at The BodyHoliday, LeSport
About This Offer
There are luxury spas, there are all-inclusive resorts, and then there's The BodyHoliday, LeSport. At this one-of-a-kind getaway on St. Lucia, spend five nights sleeping in a plush Luxury Room and five days taking advantage of the incredible wellness experience that is The BodyHoliday. Go to yoga classes, play volleyball, learn to scuba dive, play tennis, or just lounge by the infinity pool. Make new friends at one of the bars and restaurants – be sure to have at least one meal at the highly-acclaimed TAO – because the atmosphere here is as much about having a good time as it is about relaxing and feeling healthy. Take evening cruises on the Caribbean Sea and then return back to the resort for an evening of dancing and live music. Tomorrow? Rinse and repeat.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: Sep - Dec 20, 2012.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: Nov 16-27, 2012)
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- Taxes and gratuities are included.
- Max occupancy for each room is 2.
About The Location
Long one of the Caribbean's best resorts, The BodyHoliday, LeSport underwent an entire renovation in 2011 that resulted in its winning Conde Nast Traveller's prestigious Best Destination Spa in the World Reader's Travel Award. But that's just the official confirmation of what gushing devotees say about this all-inclusive wellness resort perched on St. Lucia's stunning northwestern coastline. Here, the m.o. is wellness, but without any of the asceticism usually associated with the term. So kick back and have a good time – you'll feel amazing in no time.
Flights to St. Lucia's two major airports are available from most major US cities. Catch a cab from SLU, six miles and $40 from the resort, or from UVF, $95 and an hour and a half away.
"All inclusive and all upscale Body Holiday LeSport, on the northern tip of St. Lucia, offers a personalized mix of restorative health and wellness activities in a tropical island setting with gourmet dining." –Travel + Leisure
"We are from Canada and found the resort small enough to be relaxing and personalized. Have never been taken such good care of at an all inclusive before. Spa treatment daily included were great." –Jennifer D., Calgary, Canada, TripAdvisor
"I like that they have everything available for you to do, but don't pressure you into anything, you can be as energetic or lazy as you want on each day." –Taggat, London, UK, TripAdvisor
What You Get
- Five-night all-inclusive stay for two in a Luxury Room
- Four 50-minute spa treatments per person (one daily)
- All taxes and gratuities included
Why It's Great
- Seriously all-inclusive
- Make new friends in the welcoming environment, or chill out on your own
- Renovated in 2011
- One spa treatment per day included