Tranquil Mendocino Spa Retreat: Stevenswood Lodge
About This Offer
You've been dreaming about escaping to somewhere tranquil, somewhere that feels like the middle of nowhere, but has all the plush amenities you love. Welcome to Stevenswood Lodge, an eco-friendly spa retreat perched along Northern California's Pacific coast, just outside the charming town of Mendocino. Here, you can hide out in a Grand Suite for two nights and savor perks like a champagne toast for two, complimentary bottle of wine, and a local Mendocino County wine and olive oil tasting at the on-site restaurant. If you just can't get enough of the intimate dining room overlooking the property's expansive gardens, then it's a good thing you'll also have a $25 credit toward a fresh, locally-sourced meal.
Whether you opt for just the overnight package with its $200 credit or throw in the 75-minute couples massage – champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries included, of course – don't miss out on Stevenswood's Indigo Eco|Spa. This 3,500-square-foot facility offers more than just organic therapies and eco-friendly treatments; its location offers some of the property's most stunning ocean views.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: Oct 15 - June 1, 2013.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers cannot be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- Taxes and Gratuities are not included
- Max occupancy for each room is 4.
- A surcharge will be paid directly to the hotel for extra adult and for children; $50.00 per person. Max occupancy for each room is 4.
- Saturday day is $100.00 supplement to be paid directly to hotel.
About The Location
Perched over the Pacific Ocean outside the town of Mendocino, Stevenswood offers a full-service retreat in one of California's most beautiful natural settings. The property was completely renovated in 2004 when current owners Michael Webster and Seth Kelman bought it with the intention of creating their ideal spa resort.
Stevenswood is a little over a three-hour drive from San Francisco.
"Wine connoisseurs can explore Anderson Valley's boutique vineyards; budget-conscious guests will appreciate the relatively affordable prices. Take your organic, cooked-to-order breakfast quiche to one of the gardens overlooking the Pacific, then hike amid the surrounding redwood groves." -Elle magazine
"Staying at Stevenswood Resort, a rustic yet amenity-rich haven, allowed us to relax and de-stress while surrounded by beauty and comfort. The Mendocino Coast has many gems in its treasure trove of lodging, but Stevenswood is a uniquely outstanding destination!" -Forestvillian, Forestville, CA, TripAdvisor
"Dinner was really delicious and the restaurant is small, quiet, intimate and fits the atmosphere of the inn perfectly. Breakfast this morning was ample and very good." -kksgram, San Francisco, CA, TripAdvisor
What You Get
- 75-minute couples massage
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Two-night stay in a Grand Suite (Sunday-Friday)
- Daily breakfast
- Wine & olive oil tasting
- $200 spa credit
- $25 dinner credit
- Bottle of wine
- Champagne toast for two
Why It's Great
- Stunning views over the Pacific Ocean
- First AAA Four Diamond property in Mendocino
- Highly acclaimed spa experience
- Tranquil retreat with luxe amenities