Oceanfront Elegance on the Samana Peninsula: The Bannister Hotel
About This Offer
There's a new side to the Dominican Republic. Leave the all-inclusive resort-goers to Punta Cana and the island's eastern shores and escape to the low-key luxury of the Samana Peninsula. Spend three, four or seven nights this winter at one of the area's hottest new properties, The Bannister Hotel, a seriously stylish boutique hotel set on the Samana Bay in Puerto Bahia.
From its spacious ocean-view rooms to its private marina for luxury yachts to the first outpost of legendary Ibiza restaurant Cafe del Mar (to which you have a $75 credit), The Bannister was built for quiet luxury. Enjoy the views from your private balcony, lounge by the waterfront infinity pool, dine on fresh seafood at one of the three restaurants, and explore the relatively undeveloped area while you still can. And, of course, no Caribbean getaway would be complete without some pampering, so take advantage of this offer's included $125 spa credit to sample some of the water-based treatments at the Ni Spa & Salon.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: Launch-December 27th 2012 (possibility to extend until mid-February 22, 2013 at extra cost).
- 3 Nights stay with transfer included 881 US$ – Spa Finder offer : US$ 529 + 26% Taxes (40% off) – extra for traveling in January & February 162US$
- 4 Nights stay with transfer included 1 108 US$ - Spa Finder offer : US$ 665+ 26% Taxes (40% off) – extra for traveling in January & February 216US$
- 7 Nights stay with transfer included 1789US$ - Spa Finder offer : US$ 1073 + 26% Taxes (40% off) – extra for traveling in January & February 378US$
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: November 22-25, December 5-6, December 28-January 2, February 8-10 2013)
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- 26% Taxes and Gratuities are not included.
- Max occupancy for each room is 3.
- Up to 2 years old free. From 3 to 12: 30US$+26%Taxes per child per night (extra charge only includes accommodation). From 13: 50US$ per person, per night (extra charge only includes accommodation) Extra Person authorized in room (rollaway bed)
About The Location
Nominated for the World Travel Awards' 2012 Caribbean's Leading Boutique Hotel award and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, The Bannister Hotel has already garnered acclaim for its relaxed, detail-oriented luxury. And with the famously secluded Playa Rincon nearby, along with natural sights like the El Limon waterfall and the picturesque Cayo Levantado, it's easy to see how the hotel just added to the region's beauty.
Puerto Bahia is located approximately a two-hour drive from Santo Domingo's international airport, and 35-minutes from El Catey Samaná airport. Direct flights to the Dominican Republic can be found from most major US cities. Starting November 14, 2012, JetBlue offers direct flights between JFK Airport and Samana's AZS International Airport on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
"We learned about 'The Luxurious New Marina' in Samana from several other cruisers - a "do not miss" location. While our expectations were indeed quite high we had no idea it could be so wonderful, and we have raved about Puerto Bahia at every opportunity to fellow cruisers." -DonH33703, St. Petersburg, FL, TripAdvisor
"The hotel is fantastic! Great amenities, quite good food in the italian restaurant (we did not try the other), great with a little "Colmado" (shop) on the property, 3 different pools, etc. The rooms were spacious and comfortable with the possibility to do some cooking." -Stine N., Oslo, Norway, TripAdvisor
"This new marina complex smack on the Bay of Samaná has changed the face of tourism in this area of the peninsula; it has become the social center for the upscale residents, another high-end enclave for wealthy capitaleños, a safe harbor for visiting yachtsmen and Caribbean charter boats, and a deluxe-yet-reasonably-priced full-service hotel for international visitors." -Fodor's
What You Get
- Three-, four- or seven-night stay for two in a One Bedroom Ocean View Suite
- Daily breakfast
- $75 credit at Cafe del Mar
- $125 spa credit
Why It's Great
- Located on the quiet, more luxurious Samana Peninsula
- All included rooms have ocean views and balconies
- Close to famously beautiful Playa Rincon, as well as Cayo Levantado (also known as Bacardi Island)
- Acclaimed boutique hotel on an island known for big all-inclusives