Serene Philippines Wellness Retreat: The Farm at San Benito
About This Offer
We're about to give you an insider tip, so listen closely: the most exclusive, restorative destination spa of the moment isn't in the Caribbean, California, or Bali. It's in the Philippines, one of the hottest up-and-coming destinations right now, and everyone from the Coldplay guys to royalty has been seen relaxing and detoxing here. We can't blame them, really. Who wouldn't want to indulge in holistic treatments on a serene coconut and coffee plantation in unspoilt tropical mountains?
For your three-night stay at The Farm at San Benito, rest your head in an ultra-private Garden Villa, impeccably designed with luxurious modern furnishings. Savor a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning at Alive!, the mostly raw, vegan restaurant, and unwind in the afternoon with tea and healthy snacks.
Plan your personalized schedule with a holistic doctor and participate in classes like yoga, meditation, and core movement. Then, let your body relax with spa treatments before going for a refreshing dip in one of the three swimming pools.
Best of all, if you can't bear to only stay for three days, you can opt for a longer stay. We would, too.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: Launch - February 28, 2013.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates (excludes listed blackout periods as follows: December 21-January 3, February 8-13)
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, 2 voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- Includes tax.
- Max occupancy for each room is 2.
- A surcharge of $73 oer night will be paid directly to the hotel for extra adult. Maximum of 1 additional adult is allowed in the Garden Villa only. Includes extra bed and daily breakfast.
- Re-bookings/cancellations must be done AT LEAST 7 days prior to tour date.
About The Location
Located on a farm in the small Philippine city of Lipa, The Farm at San Benito is approximately a 90-minute drive from Manila and the international airport. It's an easy drive, a $262 roundtrip airport transfer through the resort, and absolutely worth it for the serene, remote surroundings you'll find at your tropical destination. The award-winning property itself consists of 24 rooms and villas, fitness and spa facilities, and an organic garden and plantation which supply the restaurant with all of its ingredients.
"The Farm at San Benito, a 90 minute drive south of Manila on Luzon, the largest island in the Philippines, is one of the country’s top holistic escapes: it’s an ideal—albeit unexpected—place for casual relaxation or serious detox." —Travel + Leisure
"I didn’t know exactly what to expect from food labeled as raw, except perhaps for the usual salads and fresh fruits. Unknown to me, I was going to have one of the best meals of my life, raw or otherwise." —siwanderwoman, Metro Manila, TripAdvisor
"This extraordinarily serene and beautiful place really IS in the middle of the forest. The grounds are amazing! With ducks, peacocks and goats freely roaming amidst the beautiful landscaping." —Arriadne, Manila, Philippines, TripAdvisor
What You Get
- Three nights (or more) in a Garden Villa
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Treatment and services orientation
- Daily movement & fitness activities
Why It's Great
- Highly acclaimed and still undiscovered
- Stunning views and serene, tropical surroundings
- Detox and relax with personal wellness treatments
- Delicious vegan, mostly raw, and all-organic cuisine