Discover a Romantic, Boutique Side of the Dominican Republic at Sivory Punta Cana
About This Offer
It's time for a new kind of Dominican Republic hotel experience. Forget the impersonal, something-for-everyone all-inclusives and head instead to this romantic, 55-suite boutique resort on Punta Cana's northern tip. Spend five nights in an impeccably-appointed, 650-square-foot Deluxe Junior Suite, complete with a two-person tub, two-headed shower, and private balcony looking out to the ocean. Wake up each morning to an "open eye" service tray of fresh juices, coffee, and pastries at your door, before heading to breakfast at one of Punta Cana's best restaurants.
Then, it's just a matter of relaxation. From the serene infinity pool to the pristine private beach to the highly-acclaimed spa (to which you have one aromatherapy treatment per person), Sivory Punta Cana is designed for calm, rejuvenation, and romance. You could go kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, or even deep-sea fishing, but only if you want to. At this friendly resort, you design your own personal experience – this is a new kind of Dominican Republic.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: February 1 - April 15, 2013.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- Service charge of 10% and VAT 16% are not included and will be paid at time of check-out.
- Max occupancy for each room is 3.
- A surcharge will be paid directly to the hotel for extra adult, $252 each night and $219 each night for children 2-6 years of age. Children under 2 are free.
- 2 nights penalty if cancelled less than 7 days from February 1 - April 15, 2013
About The Location
Located at the far northern end of Punta Cana, the award-winning Sivory Punta Cana is perched on 11 oceanfront acres approximately an 60-minute drive from the airport. With three restaurants - Asian, Mediterranean, and international cuisine – three bars, and the Dominican Republic's largest wine cellar, the resort offers some of the best food on the island. The spa, too, goes above and beyond, with a hot tub, plunge pool, steam room and dry sauna in addition to the standard luxury spa amenities.
Direct and connecting flights to the Dominican Republic are available from most major US cities. Valet parking is included in the package, but airport transfers by car or helicopter can be arranged through the hotel for a fee.
"This 55-suite stands out among Punta Cana’s mega all-inclusives for its understated elegance and restorative tranquility—there’s not an activities board, kids club, casino, or swim-up bar in sight." –Conde Nast Traveler Hot List 2006
"As nearby resorts are more buffet than soufflé, the hotel’s emphasis on food and cocktails is a welcome change." –Travel + Leisure
"The Sivory is very small and intimate (about an hour from town), so its perfect for you and your significant other. The resaturants are excellent with quality, fresh ingredients. The staff is ever so friendly and attentive." –Terry R., Silver Spring, MD, TripAdvisor
What You Get
- Five-night stay in a Deluxe Junior Suite
- Daily breakfast
- One 55-minute aromatherapy treatment per person
- One hour of water sports per day
- Valet parking
- Weekly afternoon tea
- Weekly cooking demonstration with chef
Why It's Great
- Secluded, romantic and luxurious resort, unlike much of Punta Cana
- Among the best food and service in the Dominican Republic
- Private beach
- All suites have private balconies with ocean views
- Daily "open eye" service of fresh juice, coffee, and pastries