Boutique and All-Inclusive Barbados at the Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa
About This Offer
Escape to Barbados' tropical idyll this summer with a five-night stay at the sprawling Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa. Designed with Mediterranean-style villas perched on a lush hilltop, this boutique property boasts a casual elegance between its two pools, art gallery, squash court, and one of the island's top spas, where you'll get 30% off treatments, from hydrotherapy to massages.
Hide out in your Garden View Suite, complete with its own kitchenette, living room, and private patio overlooking the verdant grounds where monkeys and roosters roam. With the all-inclusive dining package, choose between the two restaurants and bars for your meals; or, explore the island's nearby restaurants when you opt for the breakfast-only package. Walk five minutes down to the beach—or take the quick complimentary shuttle—for some classic Caribbean ocean time.
IMPORTANT terms and restrictions:
- Available Travel Dates: 4/15/13 - 9/30/2013.
- Availability Guarantee: SpaFinder Now will issue a full refund in the event you are unable to secure your preferred dates
- Voucher must be used in time frame of Offer. Limit 2 voucher(s) per user, unlimited voucher(s) available for gifting.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- Taxes and Gratuities are not included
- Max occupancy for each room is 2.
About The Location
A family-run, boutique hotel on Barbados' quiet western coast, the Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa has won numerous awards for its spa and personalized hotel experience, including being named a TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice 2012 property. Children under 14 are not allowed, so the 45-room resort retains a quiet and exclusive feel, while weekly cocktail parties and two swimming pools cater to guests' craving relaxation.
The hotel is approximately a 45-minute drive from Grantley Adams International Airport; renting a car is recommended.
"Sugar Cane is a hidden gem in the northern hills near Speightstown, and appeals to those looking for a peaceful setting with island wildlife and nature trails at their doorstep."
"The staff were all really lovely and helpful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. Nice hotel away from the hustle and bustle of the South West of the Island."
—Janna C., TripAdvisor
"This was our second visit to Sugar Cane Club and it was as lovely as we remembered it. Everything about this hotel is perfect, most especially the staff, yet again they made us really welcome and it felt like home from home."
What You Get
- Five-night stay for two in a Garden View Suite
- 30% off spa treatments
- All-inclusive meal plan
- Daily breakfast
Why It's Great
- As low as $135 per night
- Quiet, boutique property with sprawling grounds
- All suites include kitchenettes and private balconies
- Monkeys and other tropical wildlife roam the property
- Complimentary shuttle to the beach